Saturday 1 April 2006

Get Shucked Oysters

Address:Great Bay, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Phone No:04 2860 6250
Web Site:
Description:
Comment:Another producer on The Gobbler's list of top producers. The Gobbler says of Joe Bennett of Get Shucked Oysters on South Bruny "These oysters are faultless. Joe is a keen, energetic & passionate fellow & I have been spoiled forever."
Rita Rating:

Click links below (added on date shown) to read more . . .

Get Shucked Oysters Website(added 1-1-2007)

Rita Blog Review(added 20-9-2008)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita,

Joe here from Get Shucked on Bruny. I have just been reading your blog on the trip you did to Bruny and was stoked to see that Daniel and Mark went so well. Daniel is really starting to get it together here and this is something that will boost his confidence even more. I printed it out and told him to show his family and friends as I think he should be very proud, which he is. Please do not hesitate to call or email for future visits to Get Shucked and if I am around I will have to try very hard to live up to the standard set by Dan the Man.

Thank you,

Joe