Monday 31 December 2007

Happy 2008 to all



Above are two of the best providers of service to Rita for 2007! Welcome Sam and Jamie to the Rita Hall of Fame! OK - I'll declare a slight conflict of interest there - but they DID give me fabulous service!

I hope all of you have a fantastic 2008 - chock-full of great food: lovingly sourced, prepared, cooked and eaten.

I hope we all progress to bigger and better things in 2008.

I hope many, many things - but mostly for peace, harmony and good sense to prevail in life generally.
Posted by Picasa
Posted on by Rita
10 comments

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too rita.

Anonymous said...

Where is it Rita? I want to know so i can check it out.
Happy New Year Rita i love your blog and can't wait for your website in 08.
Take Care

Rita said...

It's Ebb - in Swansea, Thanks for the good wishes, and keep reading!

Tassiegal said...

HAppy new year Rita.

Rita said...

Hi Zelda - same to you as well, and thanks for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

All the best, Rita.
By the way, I have just read a piece on science and how man gained an advantage in the dim, dark past (Before Taste even).
It seems COOKING was the answer. It used to be thought meat-eating was the trigger.
But no, it was cooking...so we didn't have to graze all day. And the food was softened and better absorbed, meaning we had more time to THINK and DO.
So, your noble efforts in keeping us up to date (also Gobbler's) is all the more pertinent.
Thought I'd share.

Rita said...

Thnaks Sir G - have you checked out our website yet?

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!

Anonymous said...

exceptional meal at Ebb between Christmas and New Year (escaping the Long House frenzy). Really, really good grub (gnocchi to die for) and great informal service. fabulous.

Rita said...

Great to hear, Kitty. Trust the son and heir looked after you properly?
I agree about the food - I, like you, genuinely had a fabulous meal there, never mind who the hell bought it to my table!