Friday 4 June 2010

Italian tucker rules OK!

For an evening in direct contrast to the 373 experience, both food and service were outstandingly excellent at Paesano in West Hobart, with the added bonus of it costing 1/3 of the price!

We shared a beautiful Primavera Calzone for entrée, then all had a variety of different pasta dishes for mains. Mine was Chilli Prawn Rigatoni, which was perfect in every way. I finished with the standard Tartufo, and left 100% satisfied.

The service was efficient and friendly – the way I feel service SHOULD be.

If I was rating Paesano, they would get 5/5, but maybe that’s a reaction to the previous evening’s dining out experience.
Posted on by Rita
2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you in the new top floor addition at Paesano's? I have driven past it as they were building it but not eaten there since they built it.

Anon2 said...

Paesano is my local, barely a hundred metres from my door, and has long been a favourite for an excellent takeaway pizza.
I've only recently started eating-in regularly. The upstairs space is excellent and the pasta dishes always fresh and flavoursome. The service is friendly and prompt.