Sunday 5 August 2007

Marque IV goes north....

During the course of a private email exchange, the much-revered Paul Foreman revealed the following to me, which promises to be hugely exciting:

"On another note, Fiona Hoskins and I are teaming up for [ I hope to be] a unique dining experience.....this is still very much in the early stages, but It should be very exciting!!
Let me just say It will see Marque IV and Fee and Me's cuisine swapping 'locations' simultaneously for two nights in September .....and hopefully we may even be able to have a 'LIVE' video link between the two !?

We will see......"

What do you reckon of that?

I have had to admit to Paul that I most ashamedly haven't eaten at Fee & Me, so look forward to this unique experience.
Posted on by Rita
No comments

0 comments: